21 May 2018

Back to playing


I'm getting there slowly with the Celtic Ferris Wheel pattern!!! I've got several things 'on the go' at the moment which are distracting me from actually finishing off this pattern. I do apologise.

I'll try and get it done over the next two days. It's the fiddling around laying it out on the page and then the various links etc that have to be done that's causing the 'problem'.

Well also that and the garden taking over a bit of my life!!!! I don't 'mind' gardening but I regard it as a chore rather than a pleasure but somebody's got to do it!!!

6 comments:

Pigmini said...

Pleased you're back playing!! I'm missing your tatting!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful colour combination.

God's Kid said...

Very pretty!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Always nice to see how you progress with your designs. You have more patience than I do!

I just have to ask - Was there an increase in visitors around your area due to - you know - the recent big event?

Jane Eborall said...

I didn't notice more visitors in town, Kathy. The wedding was 90 miles away in Windsor. The town is always busy even in the winter.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

It must be amazing to live in your famous town! I've enjoyed seeing photos and videos of your walks, on Facebook!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.