20 March 2018

Two more Flowery bookmarks


Two more of the Flowery bookmarks have been made - just to be sure that we're on the right track for getting this to be a much better pattern to read and execute.

The main problem with this one has been that it does need careful reading. It's just a matter of getting your SLT's and RW's and DNRW's right and then it's very straightforward. 

I'm sure this is going to prove a much easier bookmark (or bracelet) to make.

I'm hoping to get the new version up on my web site tomorrow


9 comments:

Elsa filOfilie said...

Une pure merveille 😍

Madtatter80 said...

Oh I love this perfect for spring💟

Sewicked said...

I'm looking forward to it. It works so well with a variegated or multi-color thread for the flowers.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Am I correct... no split rings? I think I can do this! ;-)

Jane Eborall said...

No, Diane, you're not correct!!!! A girls GOT to have split rings!!! Sorry, an old git has got to have split rings and this pattern would give you a little bit of practice (not a lot!) with them. Anyway, I know you can do them so don't be a wimp!!!!

Pigmini said...

Diane... I've seen pics of your split rings and there's nothing wrong with them! And the pattern is lovely so it needs doing so wait till the new patterns published and make it!! You won't regret it!

God's Kid said...

Both look wonderful!! :)

Alka Gudadhe said...

Bookmarks are cute and worth presenting someone.

Bernice said...

Ohh how pretty, I was looking for a choker pattern and this will work. I agree with Carollyn, perfect for spring.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.