25 August 2017

More books which have to 'go'!!!

I have more books (tatting and crochet) that I picked up for a good price.  If you want them just leave me a comment or email me.  The prices (without postage) are below each picture.  If you're going to the Fringe Element Tat Days in a few weeks time I can bring them with me.

Coats Edgings in Crochet book 772 - price £1.50.

 Coats Time for Tatting - price £2.00


 Coats Crochet Design no. 295 - price £1.00


Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson - price £4.50

10 comments:

Maureen said...

I'd like the two Coats leaflets, if they're still available.

TAT19540 said...

I'm interested in them. Send PayPal request and I'll pay it. Unfortunately I'm going to Palmetto Tat Days. Maybe in a year or two I'll go to Fringe instead!

Sewicked said...

Cause I'm dreadfully lazy and haven't looked, will you be at Palmetto, too?

Jane Eborall said...

Not this year!!!

Jane Eborall said...

They're yours, Maureen. They are crochet ones, though.

Martha said...

I'd like Time for Tatting, please, if not claimed yet. And if Maureen should change her mind on the leaflet since they're crochet....

Jane Eborall said...

Time for Tatting is yours, Martha and we'll wait and see what Maureen says!!! I'll bring it/them to Canada with me to save you postage!!!

Maureen said...

On the iPad which is mini and tiny, I didn't pick that up, Jane- thought there was some tatting in them . So I will happily pass my claim on to Martha, if that's OK. And thank you for letting me know. My thumb doesn't allow me to crochet these days. I can manage yarn for the babies, but not thread.

Jane Eborall said...

No problem, Maureen. I'll take them with me to the Fringe where I'll see Martha.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Sue Anna I'm SO sorry - I've just found your comment lurking in my blog dashboard. Please email me privately as I do have some of the books left.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.