14 February 2017

Preparations!

Yes I know my trip to the Fringe in Canada is a LONG way off but I HAVE to do things when I'm 'in the mood'. 

I'm going to make around 20 brooches to sell in their vending room which helps with the cost of the trip. Even though I'm 73 and on no medication (long may that last!) the cost of insurance is expensive. So, I like to take things to sell when I get there so that the organisers can be sure they'll get rid of me back on the scheduled flight!!! Well, that'll happen anyway but you know I'm teasing again.

Here are two to start with and hopefully more will come over the next few weeks. You know me though, there will be other things 'happening' on this blog too.

6 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Jane, those are so nice that even "I" might wear one. I don't know what the wife would say though. I really don't think she would mind. Pretties. You have to put some on your store, too.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I really need to try one of these brooches... they're so cheerful!

Jane Eborall said...

No split rings involved either, Diane!

Jane Eborall said...

Maybe your wife would like one too, Tim. I've tried them in my Etsy shop in the past but with limited take up so may well try again. Meanwhile people could always ask for them privately!!!

Mary said...

Love those, Jane! So pretty!

God's Kid said...

Very pretty!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.