1 July 2016

Placemats


I forgot to show you these placemats which I made a few weeks ago. Our placemats were looking rather sad and dated so I made these to replace them.

I found the 'wonky' log cabin online but, typical me, I can't find it again to show you. 

All I can tell you is that the pieces aren't straight lines which added a bit of 'fun' to making them. Also I added some side panels and top and bottom ones too as they hadn't got those. Again I really enjoyed this sewing project. Wonder what the next one will be?

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Just the job! Mine were getting scruffy too, I bought some the other day at a roadside stall in a tourist area, figured I was never going to get around to making new ones myself. Good for you.

God's Kid said...

Great placemats!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.