18 April 2016

I'm getting overrun with mice!!!!

I'm pleased to say, I might add. 

Today I'm going to introduce you to Jennine's mouse first. Now this is one very strange mouse with his very 'different' eyes. I'm not going to tell you what Jennine says - you'll have to check this link to find out or go to the Exclusive Tatting Club page and scroll down. I'll share ONE of her pictures, though!!!


Not long after Jennine's mouse had settled into the Exclusive Club Kathie's mouse arrived. Again I'm not going to tell you what she said but I now realise that Lodi must've been overrun with mice too!!! Here's her picture.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Jennine's mouse has heterochromia - and my father did too, but his eyes weren't pink and green, they were blue and brown.

God's Kid said...

More great mice!! :)

Pigmini said...

Well I loves allll the meeces!!! Including them there grassy ones!! I reckon they hide in long grass to stop the cats getting them!!! Well Done Ladies!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.