18 February 2016

Two hearts


A friend 'round the corner' sent me a text a couple of days ago asking if I'd make her a couple of hearts to give as gifts. I'd given her one at the bunting making session a few weeks ago. I asked her what colours she'd like and she said one in silver and one in purple. 

The purple is some of Eda's thread (think it's Penny) which I HWT'd with another fine purple thread (origin unknown!). The silver is one of the Altin Basak range which is called Nakis Simi and again that's wound with another fine filament. I really like the Nakis Simi. So, both done and dusted as the saying goes!!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Just as ordered! - and both lovely.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

They're wonderful! I especially like that purple one. Does that mean I'm getting old?

God's Kid said...

Both fabulous!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.