6 February 2016

Threads to play with


First of all - tomorrow will be day 13 BUT it's not the end.  There will be one more on Tuesday.

Here I'm showing you some more of the Abbi hearts that I made in between downloading and uploading the TIAS days!!! It's kept me busy this past month!!!! 

These two are again made from Edda's threads which Sue sent me. My order from Edda has now arrived but I'll use the samples first - as the saying goes - waste not want not!!! The top thread is Heart Sunlight 60 in silver and the one below is Master.


6 comments:

Maureen said...

The Master thread is lovely - wonderful colours. I'll be sad to finish the TIAS for this year, it means that the hiatus has ended!(until next time).

YorkieSue said...

I'm soo happy you love Edda's threads as much as I do :-)

Jane Eborall said...

I really do, Sue but am stuck with what to use them for!!!! I'm afraid I tend to hoard lovely threads for a while before I start using them!!! I don't want to make jewellery but don't know what else to make. I'm thinking Christmas decorations.

ChristineAtAlchemyStitchery said...

Very pretty!

God's Kid said...

Those look great!! :)

Anonymous said...

The thread is lovely. The hearts are beautiful, and the bit of 'shine' in the thread makes them extra pretty.
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.