11 January 2016

More playing with baubles

Tomorrow will be day 3 of the Tat It And See.  The link will be on this blog and the TIAS blog too.

I'm back playing with baubles which isn't easy while dealing with BC3 and his lack of memory as to 'what did I do last time'!!! 

The problem with these is the difficulty of taking pictures. Not easy. I normally tend to scan rather than use the camera. Still here's one of my experiments.

I'm interested at the moment in how to add beads to the edges of the finished open baubles. I think I've solved the problem now but it's hard to explain how I've done it. I'll try, though one day. The top picture below shows another row added after the beads. 



8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Such fun!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So cute! It could be a little leprechaun hat!

Madtatter80 said...

Or a fairy's hat in fact maybe it is and this is how you get so much tatting done, your have made a deal with these elves/fairy people and provide them with clothes and they spend all night working for you.
Any way this is beautiful! Happy New Year to you and all your Helpers ;)

Bernice said...

Another great Bauble, I like the way you make use of the ring at the top.

linb54 said...

Makes me think of a party hat. Very cute!

Sewicked said...

As others have said, it looks like a fairy hat, and it also looks like honeysuckle blossom, if they came in that color.

Corina said...

I love this shape and colour!

Barbara Gordon said...

Really cute..! Colorful to...nice.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.