10 November 2015

So, the addiction continues!


I just love this thread. I think it's a Marilee Rockley one but not really sure. 

I managed to get the pattern up on my site yesterday for the Crystal Snowflake so here's the link - should you want it.

Meantime I will continue to bore you to death with more of these until I've got enough to fulfil my Christmas self imposed commitments!!!

Tomorrow, though, I promise you something different. Nope - not giving you a CLUE - you'll have to pop back to find out what it is!!!!

7 comments:

Pigmini said...

Could be Marilee's Pansy.... whichever it is... I shall HAVE to treat me!!! LOL

Knew you were hiding it somewhere!!! Rofl

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you, Jane! I hope to be tatting snowflakes soon!

muskaan said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern(s) :-) It is a beautiful snowflake (love the flower-shape in center !) & the colourway is equally gorgeous.

God's Kid said...

That is gorgeous!!! :)
I am thinking maybe that thread could be Tat-ilicious HDT Kaleidoscope.....I used mine on a bookmark here: http://hiskid66.blogspot.com/2014/10/expecting-snow-soon-and-cant-wait-so-i.html

Jane Eborall said...

It could well be Tat-Silicious's HDT. I love, love her threads. Miss her blog posts too.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Thanks so much for this pattern! I'm going to enjoy making these. Amazing how quickly you write up the instructions and do the drawings.

Jane Eborall said...

I write as I design on the laptop, Kathy and I also do the drawings the next day on the big computer. If I didn't I'd never remember what I was doing!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.