16 November 2015

Snowman/Snowwoman!


Well I uploaded the new amended snowman pattern as I told you a week or so ago. Then Elizabeth contacted me to ask where the original one was!!! I sent her a copy of the original and told her that I would put it back on the pattern pages - must do that. Keep reminding me, people!!! 

I've never had a good memory - I tend to think that what's past is past and stuff I did then I can't undo so I really don't have an excuse for not having a good 'remembering' thingy in my brain!!!

7 comments:

Pigmini said...

Well we could say....old age and senility setting in, but what we will say is.... BC3 moving onwards and upwards!!! DONT forget the 'OLD pattern!!!!

muskaan said...

Very cute :-)

Jane Eborall said...

Sorted, Pigmini so you can leave me alone now!!!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

When I finish this giant doily, I think I'll head on over to your pattern page for some fun tatting, including at least one snowman/snowwoman!

Thanks for sharing all your patterns, Jane!

Madtatter80 said...

Very fun, great background card!

God's Kid said...

Cute!! And what a perfect background!! :)

Orsi said...

They are very pretty:)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.