30 November 2015

More shuttles

First of all some blatant advertising!!!  I'm not ashamed of myself for doing it either!!!  Just want to ask you one simple question.  Where can you buy 15 tatting patterns for just CD $20 which is USD $14.95 or GBP £9.95 all plus postage.  Well, the answer is here from the Fringe Tatters.  fringetatters@gmail.com  These lovely patterns are all available on their calendar so, as they only have just a few left, dive in quick.  

There are more shuttles listed here in my Etsy shop. A mixture of Pop A Bobbin Shuttles and post ones.  Well I hope there are some left by the time you read this!!!

I think that anything sent within the next week should make it to it's destination before Christmas. Obviously with Royal Fail I can't guarantee that but I can guarantee that this OG will toddle down to the Post Office each day to send out any orders. 

This is what I listed in the shop yesterday lunchtime.

POP-A-BOBBINS 
3 CHERRY £18.00 with hooks 
3 APPLE £18.00 with hooks 
3 PEARS £18.00 with hooks 
3 AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT £18.00 with hooks 

POST SHUTTLES 
2 PEAR £14.50 
1 CEDAR £14.50 
2 VIOLET ROSEWOOD £16.50 
1 SNAKEWOOD £16.50

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I purchased my calendar (wonderful patterns), and I managed to get the two shuttles I wanted (definitely don't need them, but I sure do want them!). The week is off to a good start!

SandyC said...

Does the calendar have the patterns from the last tatting workshop...like Palmetto does? Thanks!

Jane Eborall said...

No, but it has new ones on that aren't available anywhere else and it has Sherry Pence's lovely butterfly which I'm dying to try. Keep getting distracted by 'other stuff'!!!!! For more information I would email the Fringe directly. Lovely bunch of people.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.