19 November 2015

A bit of tatting!


Just for a change I'm doing a bit of tatting!!! I know this blog should be about tatting but sometimes I veer off course - particularly at this time of the year when I'm sorting out the TIAS!!!

This is another of the Crystal snowflakes. I love using colours but really must make one or two in white as that's more 'traditional'!!!! 

We've had terrible winds recently and we've got a noise from the roof. Not sure what's causing it but it sounds as if something is banging against a chimney pot. Result? Lack of sleep!!!! The arial man is coming to see what it is next week so I'm hoping that the wind will go away until then!!  

5 comments:

Pigmini said...

Keep an eye out on Sunday then!!! Now I see you're tatting up a snowstorm as well!! That's what's causing the wind!!! VBG Nice colours!

Madtatter80 said...

This is a pretty one love the bead too!

God's Kid said...

So beautiful!!! I absolutely love that colorway!!! :)

West Pine Creations said...

TIAS!...I'm ready to go.

Beautiful snowflake.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! I love that thread!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.