19 October 2015

Calendar


This is a calendar with a HUGE difference. This one runs from October 2015 to December 2016. That's unusual but not too different.

The BIG difference is that it's also got a pattern (tatting, of course) for each month. Not wanting to brag but in it there's a wee mermaid that I gave to the group.

Now you're thinking I've lost the plot once more but this time you're wrong!!! I'm just about to tell you where you can get a copy. This calendar was available at the Fringe Element Tatting days last month and I know (cause a little bird told me) that they've got some left. I'd get in touch quickly if you want one (or two or three or more) for presents. The Fringe can be found here and there's an email address on this page too.

Also featured in this are patterns from really well known people too - Martha Ess, Kaye Judt, Kelly Dunn and - well, the old brain's given up again so you'll just have to look.

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

What a wonderful idea!

Pigmini said...

I shall hope they have some left on Wednesday or Thursday when I get home!!

God's Kid said...

Awesome idea!! Someone should do a whole year calendar, I bet lots of tatters would buy them!! :)

muskaan said...

What a Superb idea !!! Hope it catches on :-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.