23 March 2015

A good weekend!

This weekend I managed to make a few more of the square bags. I'm really, really enjoying making these. I think I've caught a bug off Diane (here's her blog) over making things. I'm like her - I get into something I really enjoy and so have to make, make, make!!!

OK, I know you think you've seen all of these before but these are all new.  The top two are repeats as the original first ones were bought almost as soon as they were listed and the other two (the blue ones) are repeats as I'd got the fabric already cut out.  

I did make a new one but I've not had time to take a photo of it.  It's a really cheerful one - sunshine yellow.

They are also useful for traveling even if only for odds and ends or even if just popping down to the shops!!!  When they get mucky - they're easily washed and dried then they're back in use once more.  

I'm keeping some for myself - for different projects.  I usually have two or three projects on the go and normally they just 'sit there' on my table.  Sometimes they are there for ages and collect dust.  By putting projects in bags they are protected from my lack of housework skills!!  



4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's addicting, isn't it Jane? Love those bags... the green one is still calling to me. I'm just waiting for pay day!

Jane Eborall said...

Is that a typo, Diane? GREEN? The blue one at the bottom is sparkly too!!! Sure you didn't mean blue? I'm worried about you now!!!!

Phyllis said...

Bags are lovely. Here is a saying from my mother-in-law. "Dust is a protective covering". It's not a lack of housework. Your just protecting your items! That's my story.

Jane Eborall said...

I LOVE your mum in law!!! SOOO right too.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.