28 August 2014

What I'm taking to Tat Days

Just thought I'd blog about what I'm taking to Tat Days for the vending room. 

Before I give you the list I'm going to HAVE to reassure you that I have now found room in the suitcase for clothes!!! At one point I was going to have to be the first ever naked teacher to appear there but I've now found room for a few garments to clothe the ancient torso!!!  What a relief for all!!!  

Here's my list!!!

11 Roly Poly Tat Bags
20 Squared Away Tat Bags (my favourites - shown below)!!!
6 Pendants
3 Bracelets
9 Wrap It, Flip It and Mark It Bookmarks
12 Pop A Bobbin Shuttles

All items will be at reduced prices (no Etsy or Paypal charges) and, of course, no postage to pay!!!!  The Pop A Bobbins will be their regular price.

I hope to sell as much as possible to help towards the cost of the flights - been an expensive time this year with more expensive insurance (over 70 now) and a new passport to be paid for.


8 comments:

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

I was reading your list to David, who said, 'What, no partridge-in-a-pear-tree'?

What kinds of woods are the Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Jane Eborall said...

I think Sally said there was one of each wood but I can't tell you at the moment as they're in the suitcase and I ain't unpacking again, sorry!!!!!

linb54 said...

oooo I think the puzzle square away has my name on it for autism awareness? ;) hope so. can't wait to meet you! pray you have a safe trip.

TAT19540 said...

Well I'll have be one if the first ones there at vending this year !

Phyllis said...

Oh, lots of goodies. I am sure we can come up with some attire here for you if you need to pack more ;)

Sewicked said...

Not if I get there first!

Crazy Mom! said...

NONE of you will beat me! I have special dibs - some of this stuff ain't EVEN going to make it to Tat Days!

Ms Avalee said...

Wish you were coming to Spokane. Wouldn't be able to resist the bags.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.