18 December 2013

Starting another adventure!!!!


Now here's another motif (diamond studded again) ready for another of the boxes.  

This time to make life more interesting I've used a swarovski crystal bead in the second long beaded picot.  Again the picture isn't that good but you can blame my scanner for that.  Least I'm not sure it is the scanner itself or whether it's the driver!!!  I've been looking for an updated driver for that since I downloaded Maverick.  Ah well these things take time and are sent to try an OG!!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Pretty motif :).

Maureen said...

I think this is my favourite sofar!

Madtatter80 said...

This is a cheery one!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love Swarovski crystals! They look great in this motif!

Ladytats said...

your motifs for the boxes are really pretty and you are getting them to sparkle more and more. I am really enjoying your choices of colors and beads

Pigmini said...

BC3.... is this motif on Jane's website?? I am soooo going to HAVE to get some of those boxes!!!

Tally Tatty said...

Satin covered boxes are not safe anymore in this world!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.