16 December 2013

Another play!

As I promised on Saturday - another play with Frivole's Celeste pattern!!  

Has anybody EVER told y'all in Tat Land that you can NEVER have enough beads?  Well, if you haven't been told before then I'm telling you now!!!!

Since the birth of the long beaded picot life is so much easier.  

With Celeste I only had to work out how many to put on the threads for the beads on the core thread.  When it came to the LBP's I added the lavender intermixed with clear beads.  Job done!!!!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

This is gorgeous!!! I agree that you can never have enough beads :).

P.S. Sorry if I've already commented. My browser is acting up.

Margarets designer cards said...

The more beads the merrier, love snowflake with gorgeous colour beads.
Margaret

Madtatter80 said...

Wow, I like this one better! I didn't think I would ever try pink but you and Diane have made me change my mind!

Tally Tatty said...

Ok, THIS is a masterpiece!! Like so many of your creations. sight!! How did you do that? I don't believe what I see.

Nancy G said...

Yes, I too love beads! My instructor when I first started tatting said "you have to LOVE beads to tat with them!". Very true. They can be fussy, but oh so pretty!

Jane McLellan said...

I like this one better than the previous one - it looks really committed to beads!! And the star shape shows up better.

Fox said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful

Randi said...

OF COURSE! Long picots MUST have beads! This is a marvelous snowflake. Thanks for sharing.

Randi said...

OF COURSE! Long picots MUST have beads! This is a marvelous snowflake. Thanks for sharing.

God's Kid said...

Looks fabulous!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.