26 June 2013

Finished and up


Well here they are.  Done, dusted and actually hung up at the windows.  I'm amazed at that as usually things get put down somewhere in this house and then they disappear.  

So, first of all a picture taken from the outside.  Can you see two jigglies on the sash and my Aunt May plant standing in front of the wall?

Beneath are two pictures taken from inside (just by tat corner).  In these two you can see two of my new indoor plants - spider plants.  One has leaves which curl which I've never seen before.

So, here endeth the saga of the curtains - I never want to make anymore ever again.  Well, not until the next time I feel the urge or need!!!!



9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Super impressed that you have the curtains done and hung up! They look fabulous.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

A job well done, Jane! You're making me feel like I should start my new curtains. Do I have to? I'm having too much fun tatting! ;-)

linb54 said...

wow, seems like you made them fast. they look lovely, now get ready for orders from the neighbors for your gorgeous curtains! :)

linb54 said...

beautiful! your neighbors will be envious and asking you to make them some too.

Sally Kerson said...

They look great and I bet many people will stare at them as they walk past.
Or perhaps they will be too interested in the jigglies!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful!!! :)

JB said...

Beautiful curtains. I agree with linb54, you did make them fast.
Your plants are pretty too.

Ladytats said...

Very nice!!

Unknown said...

Really pretty, Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.