3 May 2013

8 motifs of the Ferris Wheel


Are you still with me or have you got bored and left the planet?  

Sometimes I need to do something repetitious but while I'm doing it I'm also thinking about other projects.  

I'm looking forward to test tatting a pattern for Martha sometime soon.  Well, it's no hardship as her patterns are always so darn good when I get them that I really don't have to do lots except concentrate.  She's working on a new book which I've seen glimpses of (here's one of the patterns) and can't wait to see completed.

6 comments:

Tatfully Yours said...

Your Ferris Wheel work is looking great!! I wish I could use colour the way you do!!
Kelly

Fox said...

Impossible to be bored! Love this pattern.
Fox ; )

God's Kid said...

I just love how beautiful those all are!! :)

LOTTIEFLA said...

very pretty!

LOTTIEFLA said...

very pretty

Ladytats said...

I am never bored reading your posts. Keep up the very pretty work.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.