3 September 2012

Hot off the press

Just seen this announcement on the Palmetto Tatter's site.

NEWS FLASH
If you cannot make it to this year's Tat Days, join us LIVE for our Tat Off! competitions, Friday evening around 6:00 (EST)! Link to
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/palmetto-tatters 
CHAT with us on the channel or on Facebook at Palmetto Tatters Guild page.
NOTE: There will be ads, sorry. There is an iPhone app. Android App may be available soon.


I'll be on my way to Tat Days by the time you read this!!!!

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Have a great time, send my love to the tatting bloggers, sorry I am in Greece so I won't be able to join you on the web.
Margaret

Corina said...

Ooh I'm sorry, I was in Sweden and we did not have an internet connection there... hope you had fun. Last year I enjoyed being part of it from my home in Holland.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.