2 July 2012

What a PAIR!!!

As usual I've got something to say before I start talking about my main 'theme' - here it is coming to you loud and clear.  Palmetto Tat Days registration is open here and Sally and I have registered.  I looked to see again this morning and see that 34 people had already signed up.  That's FAST, I think.

Now when I say 'what a pair' I'm talking about myself and t'other Jane who is here!!!  

Yesterday I had an email from another friend who was looking for Jane's bookmark and couldn't find it.  Not a problem thought I and off I went to send her the link.  DUH and DOH I couldn't find it anywhere.  Not even the original pattern in a doc format.  I sort of thought it was on the blog originally and nowadays blogger makes it really easy to search using the box at the top, left of the page - but no sign of Jane's bookmark.  I then decided that in my enthusiasm I must've lost it when moving the web site.  Having decided that, I wrote to Jane asking her if she knew where it was and all she could remember was that it was on my blog somewhere!!! 

She looked for a copy on her computer but this is a new computer and the little stinker couldn't be found there either.  So she kindly wrote it down again.  I've now made sure it won't be lost again and have put a copy of it here and a link on the 'guest designer's' page so we'll ALL be able to find it in future!!!!  Here's a picture to remind you which one it is.

7 comments:

** jess! ** said...

34? That is fast.
If you still haven't found the link, it's http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/2009/03/bookmarks-from-jane-in-south-africa.html
It feels strange linking to your blog on your blog. I wonder how that would show up in your stats.

God's Kid said...

That is such a pretty pattern and I love the color of the one you are showing! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a pretty pattern. Wouldn't it make a great bracelet?

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely pretty pattern, pretty colour too
Margaret

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Jane's pattern is from your March 11, 2009 post, called "Bookmarks from Jane in South Africa". Apparently Jane sent an e-mail to you, and you put the pattern and the photo of her red and yellow bookmarks in your post. She has a clover on the ends of those. This pattern has lots of possibilities!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Me again! I realize now that Jess already had the url, but I found your post another way (too long to explain). Anyway I also am dazzled by your 'new' slideshow (glad to see it larger!) and your clever header.

I just now saw your 3-D octopus, and I'm curious about the 'body' pattern - which looks like a 3-D egg! Yet you mentioned stiffening only the tentacles. I wondered if you had used the balloon trick to stiffen the body, but apparently not? Clever pattern, as usual!

Palmetto better be prepared for LOTS of people attending!

Crazy Mom! said...

I can't wait to see the pair of sisters!

(I'm #30 in registering - was out of town when it opened!)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.