13 July 2012

The other Fandango Boomark!


Now here's the other bookmark as mentioned in this post here

Again this was worked in a size 70 or 80 variegated tatting thread and with the same sewing thread as before too.  But, can you see the difference in size between the yellow and the red?  I can't think why this has happened except that one must've been a 70 and the other an 80.  The tension is exactly the same.  Isn't that strange that they should be so different?  I honestly didn't think that there would be much between a 70 and an 80 - well you live and learn!!

I quite like the little star shape at the end of the tail too.  All I did was use the centre of this motif and changed it very, very slightly.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not sure which one I like better, but they both make me want to dance the Fandango! ; )

Unknown said...

They both look very lovely.

Margarets designer cards said...

Both look lovely and great colours
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Really fabulous bookmarks!!! :)

Ladytats said...

Both are very pretty.
hmmm well size 70 is about 7% larger then size 80 so that would be about the right difference in the sizes.
Since you used the same sewing thread, it must be sized a bit in between.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.