1 May 2012

Oh, SO simple edging again

Two days ago I had a lovely message from Marjolein Mieras in The Netherlands. She said:-

"I want to thank you so much for the pattern of the “Oh SO simple edging”.
I am a beginning needle tatter, but the pattern was very clear.
Here is a picture of my edging - I used it on a crazy quilt block".

Here is a link to Marjolein's blog where she explains why she has put the three arrows there.
Thank you, Marjolein for sending me these wonderful pictures - I love your colours.


2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Pretty. And interesting to go to a different 'corner' of blogland.

Gunhild said...

Nice post and nice picture! Crazy patchwork is geourgous to use all the craft techniques to just have fun! Would love to have time to do it!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.