5 May 2012

Don't forget!!

Don't forget that this evening (that's MY this evening) I will be releasing the new batch of shuttles - see this link.
I've also managed to finish, photograph, pack and list all the bags - that kept me quiet for ages!!!  

I'm in the doldrums at the moment over tatting.  Not sure why either.  I've got lots of stuff to upload but don't seem to have the time to do that (thanks to bags and shuttles!!).  New ideas seem to be either lacking or 'not working properly'.

Maybe a long, wet Bank Holiday this weekend will give me time to get the odds and ends done.  Perhaps a pattern fest next week, eh?


1 comment:

Neeneral said...

Thanks for the reminder! I almost didn't make it on time.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.