11 May 2012

Cat and Mouse


First today let me tell you about another 'thing' I've done - with permission, of course.  Did you see this post by Krysteldawne?  Well I've not tried it yet - keep meaning to but I will in due course!!!  I asked her if she'd like me to add it to my 'guest designers' page on my site (I have plenty of room!) and she said 'yes'.  So, here it is.  Krysteldawne has found her own hosting site which she mentions here but it's always good to have your 'stuff' in more than one place, I think!!!!

So, on to today's doodles!!!  The cat is again a refurbished one from a previous reincarnation but the mouse is new.  Wonder if they'll 'meet' each other?  Here's the link.

Our cat had us trapped in the house one summer a few years ago.  She kept bringing in mice one after another - up to six in a day.  Trouble was she released them dead or alive anywhere she felt like it.  One morning I woke to find a dear little perky mouse sitting on the floor by my side of the bed looking SO cute.   Fortunately the only problems we have with Tilly now is a race to the bathroom in the morning.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Ah yes...the water-loving shower hogging cat! - (read all about it on Sally's blog! )

Margarets designer cards said...

Nice doodle cat, I am sorry if I saw a mouse by my bed the whole world would know it was there, I had a similar experience when vernon and I were engaged, I heard a noise, he thought it was in the roof I got out of bed and found a mouse by the wwrdrobe, one scream and I was on the bed faster than Concorde would have made it, I did not move until he sorted it out. I might live in the country now but mice are not my thing.
Margaret

** jess! ** said...

I have had mice for pets. They can be cute. I wouldn't want Layla bringing them in though (dead or alive)
Your doodles are so darling!

God's Kid said...

Cute cat and mouse! :)

Sally Kerson said...

Tom and Jerry!!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I love cats, but this is why I don't own one! I would simply freak out! Cute doodles, though!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.