26 March 2012

New tshirt

Well that was a hectic day yesterday!!!! I awoke to find all the shuttles and hooks had sold so set about sorting and packing them.  That took all morning so I only managed a bit of sewing in the afternoon!!!!  They'll all be on their way to their new homes this morning.  Interestingly they are posted at our main Post Office in town which is 100 yards away from Shakespeare's Birthplace and a five minute walk for me.  Well, you probably didn't need to know that but I do like to brag from time to time!!!!

A week or two ago I showed you a post about HWT which is here.  Well you probably wonder what I was going to do with it.  There again you probably thought the old git was just playing around!!
Well I wasn't!!  I was making another edging for another tshirt.  Here it is in all it's glory!!!!

Off to make the bling to go with it now!!!

10 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Very stylish! Gee those shuttles sold in a flash and a blurr. I hope the Royal Mail does its stuff without a hitch.

night said...

From a basic T-shirt now you have an outstanding T-shirt!
I like it!
About HWT I made a snowflake with two thread of mouline and one of metallic thread,but I never think to use like you,
I want try!
Have a good day

Tudy said...

I love the t-shirt. Very pretty.

Michelle said...

That really makes that t-shirt wonderful! You've done a marvelous job, can't wait to see the bling to go with it!

God's Kid said...

That looks wonderful!! :)

Fox said...

So beautifully attached - or rather betached, as my son used to say! My sewn stuff always boasts sorry stitches that are not supposed to be there at all!
Fox : )

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Although I'm not presently in the market for a shuttle, I was curious to see what the new batch looked like. But I checked your store too late - 4 hours in! SO GLAD it was such a great success!

The T-shirt collar looks great. The blending of threads opens up even more choices for us. It's all so amazing!

Batty Tatter said...

Very pretty, gotta make one

Michelle said...

Jane- do your brain cell #3 take challenges? I can't design to save my life but I would love a ladybug/ladybird doodle. Got one in that brilliant head?

Bonnie said...

Beautiful!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.