24 December 2011

And one for MEEEEE

Two more bookmarks.  
The lilac one is for my friend Ros - it's her birthday on the 30th.  Finally decided this would 'suit her' as she loves lilac.  The other is for me - at last.  My present to me!!!  AND IT WORKS.  I must say (sorry, it's bragging) that this is my bestest idea EVER.  I'll make more for the shops (Etsy and Folksy) once I've sold two or three more.

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have all those new Lizbeth threads at my fingertips!!!  I've got them all in one box and the bestest part of all is 'cracking open' a new bag!!!   I love the fact that they arrive in the bags but they take up room in my storage system.  When I get time (and the inclination) I will order one of the thread holders which look fabulous online.

I also love my stash of HDT - that stays in a big ziplock back by the side of my tatting chair.  Where else would I keep it, eh?   It never goes back in the tatting cupboard where it 'should' be living!!!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's about time you made one for you! They're both lovely, and I'm sure they'll be put to good use.

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jane,

I wish you and your family a very Happy christmas, the bookmakrs are lovely.
Margaret

IsDihara said...

Happy Christmas and a prosperous, tatting-filled New Year to you, Jane!

These latest two bookmarks are so vibrant and inviting - great work, as always!

God's Kid said...

Those are awesome!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.