4 August 2011

OK, here we gooooo

As I promised some bits about my trip!!!  
First of all did you know that I'm a trained and competent lifeguard?  Betcha didn't.  This is somebody who can swim in a haphazard fashion and looking like a drowning whale at the same time!!!

Here is a picture of me at work!!!   AND the kids I'm looking after!!!

Now who said 'where's her rescue tube (or even a noodle)'?  Who said 'where's her bikini' (what a horrifying thought)?  Who said (and I  DID hear you in your corner of Tat Land) 'what's she doing'?  

Yes, I am minding kids in the yard while tatting!!!!  Well, what else does an old git do when she's on vacation!!!!!


8 comments:

Orsi said...

Jane, your work looks so amazing!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jane,

You look very comfortable in your chair tatting, I dont know any tatters who would not take their tatting on holiday, its so easy to pack and just take out when resting.
Looks like they the most of you while you were there but thats what us grandma's are for.
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You're more advanced than I am. I only supervise bath tubs. : )

miscellanea said...

What do You need a rescue tube for or a bikini? You've got a shuttle! Throw and pull when called for rescue.
Petra

Anonymous said...

I remember twirling a whistle on a lanyard...never thought of tatting...hmmm.

A giant Welcome Back!!
john

(I can't figure out how to post a comment other than 'anonymously')

TAT19540 said...

What a great life guard you are! Love the idea of watching children and tatting. Glad to see you had so much fun!

Fox said...

In your LAP! Oh my goodness! Look at that! Cannot wait to see it all!
Welcome back!
Fox : )

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

what a beautiful relaxing vacation! tatting, kids in a pool, visiting friends, what more could you ask for in your time? I am really glad you had a great time :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.