16 August 2011

New idea from Geraldine

This is a message I received from Geraldine while I was away.  I'm sure you'll love to hear what she said and see what she's done!!!


"While on holiday at Minehead the last two weeks I took your Fandango pattern to tat. Well as you know I like to play with patterns and I came up with these two book marks.(hope you don't mind). I used Lizbeth for the variegated and Altin Basak for the black and green. I did a SLT as you have done to get the black running up the middle and used your trick round the edge to stop the blips. On the green one i inverted the pattern and reduced the count from 4-4 to 2-2. I love them both. I'm now going to have a go at the pendant as i'm sure my sister will like it."


3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

They are both beautiful, and a lovely pattern. She has done a lovely job changing your pattern slightly and making something new from it, I hope you like what she has done with it.
Margaret

God's Kid said...

It's great how one pattern inspires something new!!! :) They look great!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Both are beautiful! Why don't I get ideas? : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.