4 November 2010

Teri's turtles


Teri Dusenbury - there's a name to remember as an icon in tat land.
Teri has been making turtles and now has lots and lots to sell.  Her blog is here.

Now if you'd like to see her list (with pictures to drool over) then please drop me a line and I'll send you a copy of her inventory with all the prices, contact details etc.  My email address is in my profile.

I have a turtle that Teri kindly gave me a couple of years ago. - the pink one below and I've 'captured' one of those she has for sale too (that's the turquoise blue one) and put him underneath my necklace.  This necklace has travelled back to the USA with me to be shown off at Palmetto!!!!!

Terri has a wealth of tatting knowledge and has known of a lot of the famous, sadly now parted tatting icons.  It's worth putting aside some time to read the pages at the top right of her blog too.

3 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, I just received the turtles I purchased from Teri and I need to blog about them. The turtles are so adorable, I just love them. I bought 3 turtle pins and 1 turtle necklace. I hope to make time to blog about mine this weekend. I haven't done a blog post in months, so I have a few items that I have tatted that I can blog about too! Thanks for showing your pink turtle necklace. Have a great day!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jane, Not seen the turtles before, they are gorgeous and I have had a quick look at his blog and will go back and have another look when I have more time, Thanks for sharing the turtles with us Margaret

Anonymous said...

these are just so lovely. Thank you for sharing. hugs helen.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.