2 February 2010

Palmetto patterns, bluebirds and gossip.

The patterns I taught at Palmetto are now up on my site!  I've had permission from the girls in SC to put them up BUT I can thoroughly recommend that you still buy the CD with ALL the teacher's patterns on.  It's exceptionally good value for money with some stunning patterns on.  If you go here and look you can see what each teacher taught and then you'll understand what I'm talking about.  

I thought it was about time to get them up as I see that they are now calling for teachers for this year.  

I also made up a couple more birds to list in my Etsy store.  They're the 'blue birds of happiness'.  I'd never heard of them before but Georgia suggested it.    From what I can find out it's from the thrush family and she sent me this picture.


Thank you to everybody who commented on my post of yesterday.  I feel fine about not getting the claps at blood donor or the certificate.  Thank you all in tat land - without you guys life would be very tedious.



5 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, Wow, Congratulations on your dedication to donating blood. Even if you didnt get the certificate, you have given so much of yourself....literally!! clap, clap, clap!!

I love your Robin/Bluebird. She's sooo cute!! Bluebirds are one of my favorite birds. We finally got some to nest in our nest boxes last year and I took lots of pictures of them. Happy Tatting!!

Tatskool said...

He's a cutie too, hope he brought happiness with him to you.

Typstatting said...

Your little Bluebird is absolutly devine!!!! Just love him.

Ridgewoman said...

I have two little mouth-blown glass blue birds on my kitchen's window sill. They were given to my Mom by my Dad and he said they were 'love birds'. LOL He was a romantic. I really like yours ~ especially the first one…all puffed out!
My roosters are running wild and I shall have to tippy toe out into the night and capture them for the scanner; Ralph, Norman's Cousin from the Colony is about to hatch out!
xx P

H J Hess said...

Love your robin, LOTS!
But now I love your bluebird because it looks so much like the flock of little characters in my backyard, roosting on the roof of the garage and on the fence.
Thank you for all your beautiful work and for your lovely spirit of sharing.
.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.