11 February 2010

Norman and Aileen

I've just realised that I'd forgotten to let you know the order of the first guesses on the TIAS.  Been a bit busy lately with the Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles and getting them in the mail!!!  

The first correct guess (and I SO admire her for 'getting it' so quickly) was Caroline who after day 4 was 'wondering' if it could be a rooster or a hen.  Well done, Caroline.

Katie wrote after day 6 and she said:-
Hmm, woke up this morning with a brain flash.  It must be a rooster or a turkey, the first bit as the tail and the second as the wing and the eye is part of the little pin-head.”

After day 7 Isa guessed right too and said:-
"Here it's my TIAS day 7. And I know what it is................... A Beautiful ROOSTER......."

Also on day 7 Ginny asked if it was a chicken and Lai Ellen said:-
"Day 7 done!  Suddenly dwell on me it might be a rooster, but the tail part looks a bit too sweeping down, so my guess is a peacock."

There were a few more guesses on that day and after day 8 I think many more guessed too.  I tended to 'lose the plot' after day seven!!!!  That's because I've got a brain as big as a chicken!!!!

2 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

What about MY guess, hmm? My guess that it was a guy and his wobbly parts? Hmmm? I thought it was a GOOD guess.

Jane Eborall said...

Heeeh, heeeh, it was a very good guess but I was only listing those who were right!!!! Your guess might have been my original design, mind!!!! You'll never know!!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.