14 December 2009

A busy day - but!!


I spent most of yesterday working on the TIAS so have nothing to show you!!!!


When I do one of these I work up a pattern in the usual way doing the drawings, text, links etc.  Then when I decide to make it into a TIAS I have to work out where to split the pattern up. 


This ain't as easy as it sounds and is probably the hardest part!!  Once that's done then each 'day' or part has to be set up.


This means taking the original drawings and cutting those up too.  Mind you have to remember to not 'squish' the original drawings up so it's easier to open a new file and copy and paste. 


So, now I've spent many days on this project and nothing to show - YET!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm looking forward to your new TIAS!! I appreciate all the work you put into this fun tatting project for all of us!! You are SUPER Jane!! HUGS to you!!

Sally Kerson said...

I know how much work you are putting into the next TIAS lot more than just writing out a pattern. Very clever and look forward to seeing it on line.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.