11 November 2009

Question - when is a fairy NOT a fairy?


Answer - when it's either a snowman or a Santa!!!!


These were both made by Geraldine who said:


'Hi jane, just finished this little man it go's with my snowman. Yes feel free to blog . It's your pattern. Have made a copy of your e-mails and blog.'

Just for those who don't know - Geraldine has taken the flower fairy pattern and used it as a basis for these two little decorations.  Guess what I'll be making soon - when I've done another one or two of the Snowsettias!!!!

   

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh, they are incredible cute. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so adorable. Carol, my friend and yours share the pics with me on the snowman. I love the santa. So Cool!

Ridgewoman said...

What a very clever adaptation of your fairy. Thanks for sharing.
XX P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.