28 August 2009

Ten days


You may wonder why I've been quiet.  OR you may just be relieved that I AM quiet!  The reason?

I've nothing to say!!  Honestly.  It's been over ten days since I picked up a shuttle but my dear old brain cell has been thinking of ideas.  

It's really hard to settle to tatting when you're in a busy house with lots of tiny kids.  I LOVE it.  Like being back in school as a teacher but this time without the final responsibility!!!

I am about to embark on a bracelet to match the small girl's necklace.  I'll show you when I've finished.

1 comment:

Ridgewoman said...

Jeepers! Little Kids. ahhhh, love 'em; for about 10 minutes! The odd thing is that little children and college kids love ME. I feel about kids as I do cats and dogs. Love babies, kitties and puppies. Love to go to the hospital and sit in the baby room and rock the babies.
I had 3 daughters, that I love (before you write me a nasty gram), but felt they should all have been "sent to the nunnery at the age of 13 to 25!" LOL
I can laugh again, Loyal is coming along. Not much appetite but able to eat on his own and some interest in watching the Telly. I finally thought of my own design for the fourth lesson. I did it once in 10 and will now do it in a smaller thread. I even through in some mock picots and split rings! I thought about throwing in some blocks but decided to Keep it Simple! XXXX P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.