22 June 2008

68 done - too many to do!!!

So a few more done!!!
A frustrating day yesterday but I still managed to get a few more roly poly tat bags sewn. Frustrating in that I had to walk to the nearest hardware store to buy paint for 'im wot must be obeyed' twice!!! Still, I managed to get a few more bags sewn before, during and after!!!
Here are the tiny 'snowflakes' that I'm working on. 68 done and boredom is setting in!!! I hope another two looooong evenings will see them done!! Least I get to watch the telly while I'm doing these!!!!

4 comments:

Toptattyhead said...

Dare I ask, Jane! what are the little snowflakes for and why so many?

Unknown said...

Those snowflakes are cute... hope everything went okay with the hardware store sender. He didn't really say that did he?

Gina said...

Do you have to hide the ends on those too?
:-) Gina

connie said...

Groooooan!
Gina the thought of hiding all those ends just gave me an eye ache. Jane beautiful work & glad you have a Nick. You deserve someone as nice as you.
Connie

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.