9 March 2008

I've not been robbed!

I found the catches. Finally after yet another search they were exactly where I'd put them!! I just didn't think I'd have put them with the magnetic beads!!! I can't think why I didn't remember but as I have a poor memory (and always have had!) I'll put it down to that!!!
This is what I made once they'd been found!!! I used the pattern for the letter beads and added 'ordinary' beads instead!!! The worst part of working this pattern for me is doing the maths on it!! I've never been comfortable with numbers!!! Also it would help if I could read a pattern. My own, believe it or not!!! I just tend to assume I know what I'm doing and forget to stop and read the instructions!!! I'm going to do another today - just to be sure that I know what I'm doing!!!!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm glad you weren't robbed, and I love the bracelet! There's math involved in tatting?! Oh, dear!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.