22 November 2007

I've lost normal!!

Well I'm fed up. Really fed up. I've been selling the Christmas tree earrings via ebay and managed to add three pairs yesterday. Suddenly today I can't access the selling feature on the site (mind, I did struggle yesterday with uploading the pictures)!!! I've got two (and a half) pairs ready to 'go' and can't get on via either computer (one using XP and one using Vista). I've emptied cache's, deleted 'history' and read all the information I can. The two computers give up in different ways. Now I'm giving up!!! I think I'll list in Etsy instead!!! I've written to ebay and am hoping they can sort it out.
Meanwhile I shall continue sulking!!!
Just to cheer myself up I'll show you the two that are ready to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty! I think they are my favourite of your patterns.

How do you get them to stay stiff? Do you starch them, or do the beads work with gravity to keep them in position?

Where did you get the little stars from?


(longtime lurker)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.