11 October 2007

New Idea

Bad, bad, bad day yesterday with the new and 'top secret' (at the moment) idea. I'm ready to give up designing and tatting. BUT I've lived through these times before so I'll throw this second start at the wall, pick up the shuttles again another day and do what I always do - start again and again and again!!!!
I think the main problem this time is that I've tried to be too organised and have not used the tried and tested 'hit and miss' method. Because of what I'm going to do with it I'm also having to think very hard about the progression.

Oooooh, it's SO tempting to tell everybody about it - but I won't!!!
I may make some more giveaways for a few days until I've recovered from this latest frustration.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Please, please, don't give up designing and tatting! I'm amazed at your designing talent... if only I had some imagination! I'm sure I do... I just don't know where to find it ; )

I'm looking forward to the day you reveal your top secret!

Tattycat said...

Yes, you have had these days before and you always triumph. If you give up designing and tatting, I will be lost!
The star is beautiful and I can't wait to see what is next!

Tatman said...

I have way too many of these stumbling blocks that really are frustrating when designing. Sometimes it helps to take a breather and do another needle craft. I wouldn't say take a breather and do house work or some other menial task. HEAVEN FORBID! I just must be one of those designer blocks. Keep truckin' on. You will get to it. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!!!!

XOXO SOJ

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.