15 April 2007

Earrings

Two pairs of earrings. These are some of my favourites to wear and to make. The thing I like most about them is that because of the multitude of beads (worked on fine thread) they hold their shape through thick and thin!! I'm wearing some pairs which I must have made three years ago and they are as 'good as new'. I do use diluted PVA as a slight stiffener and protection from body oils, dirt etc. (I do wash behind my ears!!). The brown and pink pair are a gift for a neighbour but the green, blue, orange are - well just for fun. I may list them on ebay.
During the night I had a BRILLIANT idea for a new earring design so once I've tidied up my work area I shall be trying these out. They will have lots of beads too!!!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Did your page go from pink to purple? Or am I just imagining things? Do you plan to list any on Etsy?? I think they would do well there.

Tattycat said...

Jane, I love the earrings. I really must try more beads!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.